Lowrance Help?

dawson29

Anybody out there a Lowrance user? I’ve got a question about the Elite Seven Ti. I’m having trouble getting rid of the red gridlines on the chart pages what do they mean and how can you declutter them?

To turn off grid lines go into setting then chart then on right of screen scroll through and pick grid lines and turn them off , hope this helped
C60432A6-BBD5-433A-BA55-80D633258145.jpegC60432A6-BBD5-433A-BA55-80D633258145.jpeg

Ill be sure to take a few pics tomorrow? Ive tried turning this off as well but they are still there.

It is likely the 'Chart Boundaries' that are driving you nuts. If you zoom out, they are a series of red boxes that show the boundaries of the different paper nautical charts and really aren't much use on your chartplotter. Turn them off by selecting "Chart -Chart Options - Settings - Chart Details - User" and uncheck the 'Chart Boundaries' box. (This is the menus for HDS units, it may be slightly different on the Elite unit).

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks