New Boat

wally hunter

Traded in the smokercraft which was an awesome fishing boat & ordered a brand new striper from the factory..... ordered in April & she was delivered on the 27th of July
Already had 5 limits with her. What an awesome big water boat!!!! Couldn't be happier!!

Attachments

• IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 258
Congrats on the boat! I went from a Princecraft to a 09 2301 Striper WA this year and love the boat, has handled everything I have thrown at it so far! Enjoy the new boat!

I'm looking as well - question...can you run riggers out the stern on either side of the outboard or are you limited to the two you have mounted on the sides/ corners?

I'm looking as well - question...can you run riggers out the stern on either side of the outboard or are you limited to the two you have mounted on the sides/ corners?
You easily run 2 more out the back. Lots of room on the stern for more

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks