Fishing with Wanda

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Today I was out with Wanda and Jake. What a blast. Set up in 40ft and banged off a quick limit then got picky keeping only the bigger eaters and after the elusive larger walleye. Left dipsey goes off and the fight is on Wanda did well but had to pass the pole to Jake. Nice 8 plus walleye. We kept 2 limits and boated and released at least 4 limits.20180819_105402.jpg20180819_092137.jpg

Today I was out with Wanda and Jake. What a blast. Set up in 40ft and banged off a quick limit then got picky keeping only the bigger eaters and after the elusive larger walleye. Left dipsey goes off and the fight is on Wanda did well but had to pass the pole to Jake. Nice 8 plus walleye. We kept 2 limits and boated and released at least 4 limits.View attachment 10396View attachment 10397
Way to go Tom. Heard u on the radio. We where in the same area. Passed u a couple times. Look like happy customers. We also got our three man limit

Today I was out with Wanda and Jake. What a blast. Set up in 40ft and banged off a quick limit then got picky keeping only the bigger eaters and after the elusive larger walleye. Left dipsey goes off and the fight is on Wanda did well but had to pass the pole to Jake. Nice 8 plus walleye. We kept 2 limits and boated and released at least 4 limits.View attachment 10396View attachment 10397
Congrats Tailfeather . Last time I seen that couple we were at a wedding exactly one year ago having a great time and she thought we were Swingers. Lol hope you had fun Wanda.

Congrats Tailfeather . Last time I seen that couple we were at a wedding exactly one year ago having a great time and she thought we were Swingers. Lol hope you had fun Wanda.
I'm guessing that was Morgan and Nathan's wedding. We were there too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks