Fishing Report Aug 10. Sorting burwell eyes.

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Gear Hit the waters at 7am. 4 dipsy spread. 2 black and 2 copper. 2out the back 50ft out set at 0.5 with Silver s. Chicken wing & custom emerald redfin.
2out the sides 60ft out set on 2 loaded with purple clown redfin and purple chicken wing. Ridiculous bite out there ain't it? ?. Managed to shack hands with 48 by my count by around 1030 I'd say.,bite fizzled rite out for us after that. dozen or so came unpinned at the boat. Iced 6 real quick and decided to hold out for 6 that had some wieght. Worked out ok. Couple 24-25inch trout joined in.
2.5-3mph.Water temp was 68°at start and 74° when it dryer up for us. 45-49fow. Fished from 1030 till noon just pick off 2more for the dozen.
ALSO! That fly spray from TSc that some1 mentioned here is the bees knees for them winged bastards. Could literally see them pack up and piss off instantly after they got a dose of that medicine.
marvelous tip I must say?.

Attachments

• 20180810_233503.jpg
    20180810_233503.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
We had the same kind of day yesterday. The fish seemed aggressive in the stirred up water in 45-55'. Ran a 4 dipsey spread with a 4 color out the back. Outside dipseys on 3 had the most action, biggest Fish was on the 4 color-pink panties.

Resized_20180810_111053_6111~2.jpeg

Gear Hit the waters at 7am. 4 dipsy spread. 2 black and 2 copper. 2out the back 50ft out set at 0.5 with Silver s. Chicken wing & custom emerald redfin.
2out the sides 60ft out set on 2 loaded with purple clown redfin and purple chicken wing. Ridiculous bite out there ain't it? ?. Managed to shack hands with 48 by my count by around 1030 I'd say.,bite fizzled rite out for us after that. dozen or so came unpinned at the boat. Iced 6 real quick and decided to hold out for 6 that had some wieght. Worked out ok. Couple 24-25inch trout joined in.
2.5-3mph.Water temp was 68°at start and 74° when it dryer up for us. 45-49fow. Fished from 1030 till noon just pick off 2more for the dozen.
ALSO! That fly spray from TSc that some1 mentioned here is the bees knees for them winged bastards. Could literally see them pack up and piss off instantly after they got a dose of that medicine.
marvelous tip I must say?.
Nice outing. What is the name of that deadly fly spray?

I spray down the inside of the boat, carpet etc and let it dry before heading out. It seems to last for awhile until you get a rain, at least a week or more. Use it on clothes and boots turkey hunting as well. Not intended to be sprayed on yourself. ;)

Back