The hottest lure.

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Out this morning with Paul and Amanda straight out stopping to set up at 8 am in 47 ft. I managed to get as far as 6 rods before one was on the dipsy on purple chicken wing. Reset and repeat often then nothing. 6 colour lead core then took its turn with an oil slick spoon so then we where not sure about the other leadcore as it was kinda bouncing around alot so I thought I'll check out what's on the pink panties so there was something that resembled a jellyfish. To my clients and myself amusement it was a condom lol on my pink panties lure eww! So once removed and the lure back out we caught 4 straight fish on that lure can only put it down to the scent lol. So that said I have scolded Malibu Barbie and put her back in the spoonbox next to her pink panties till next trip lol. So the hottest lure turned out to be oil slick with over half the fish then pink panties then purple chicken. Made 55ft then turned around all done and in by shortly after 11.20180805_111131.jpg

We where trying to figure out where the fillets where but I think they may have slipped out.

Back