Fishing Report SM Bass - North Shore - Thursday, Aug 2nd

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I called Albert this morning at 8:00 am and suggested that we try SM Bass for the third time this season. We caught 5 one day opening week, got our limit at Bluff Bar in mid July and got our limit again fishing the North Shore with plastic worms this morning. Albert took a photo of me this time with our first Bass.

Attachments

• Aug2_2018.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 187
Great job Arnie... beautiful photo of you with a chunky LPB smallmouth! Fished for bass and pike in the bay when the kids were young from 1968-1989 but haven't been there since then. I guess I was too busy fishing up this end, competing in 3D archery tournaments or bow hunting deer, elk, moose etc. I just realized that almost 30 years have passed, wow how time flies when your having fun. :) Great report!

I tried to go out this morning as well off Normandale but it was just a tad rough to troll with my kayak. I've been doing well the so far this year but I haven't been out for a couple of weeks and wasn't sure if the warmer water affected the bite. I guess not:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks