Custom Painted

They look great.

I have purchased a few custom husky jerks over the years, there were 2 in particular that were done by a gentleman ridgetown way.

I cant seem to use them as they just look way too killer.

Good luck on the fishing

They look great.

I have purchased a few custom husky jerks over the years, there were 2 in particular that were done by a gentleman ridgetown way.

I cant seem to use them as they just look way too killer.

Good luck on the fishing
Yes I agree..I have a lot of the custom husky jerks and RRF....these were just done by Baker Boys Bait and custom...look great

Yes I agree..I have a lot of the custom husky jerks and RRF....these were just done by Baker Boys Bait and custom...look great
Waiting for my custom rr to show. Let me know if paint holds up on dipsy. Also go to Dixie bar and tackle in st Thomas they have jr. Silver streak in the colors we use. Was hammering on Sunday with them

Does anyone paint ...glow in dark colours ???
I would like to get a ripplin redfin in the moonshine glow wonderbread colour

Did you look on wackmtackle.com. I got purple people eater and it is uv. Not same but.......

This thing has caught a dozen in last two weeks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks