Small Auto Pilot

Cap'nkirk

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Took my 6 year old grandson out fishing today out of Burwell, he convinced me he should drive the boat ( did not take much ) so my AUTO PILOT steered us in circles and zig zags for an hour . He kept saying his stomach was upset but he toughed it out for 4 fish. Fished in 48- 50 FOW with 2 dipseys on a 3 setting out 100 feet DW ss Pistoncup. Tried half a gravol but didn't seem to work, or maybe he was just bored because he knew swimming was coming next...lolIMG_0141.JPGIMG_0143.JPGIMG_0148.JPG

@kirkplewes Nice to see the big smiles. Don't see many Campion boats around this area I toured the plant in Kelowna very well built boats..

Have to agree Red Fisher, the smiles are all worth it. You are right, there is not alot of Campion boats around and yes they are well built. This one came from General Marine in London ( who remembers them) back in 1995 and has stood up very well and has had many trips out and around Long Point and now Port Burwell. Good on the rough water too and thats what they were meant for.

Great job on the eyes and getting your kid out there. I had my 18 year old out last year in some rough water and he ended up driving the the 5 gallon plastic bucket for most of the trip:inpain:

I bought this used 2003 Campion a few years ago after I had did some research. Great boats in the rough water. Heavy fiberglass construction and at 21' it can be trailered anywhere. Highly recommended for fishing the Great Lakes.

Attachments

• 2003 Campion.jpg
    2003 Campion.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks