Fishing Report Perch - Turkey Point - Wednesday, July 25th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The weather looked threatening this morning but the forecast was OK therefore we decided to try for perch close to the harbour just in case things didn't work out.
We fished from a little after 9 am until noon and caught 35 keepers that included a few jumbos. Ended up just Albert and myself. Our third decided to sleep in. Included a photo of Albert holding two of our better fish.

Attachments

• AlbertJuly25_18.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 262
Nice fellas! That has become a rare sight here in the central basin. ;)

hey duck soup nice report,, were you out near normandale or out in front of TP..thx how deep..
The area we fished was off of Turkey Point in about 15 fow. We could see a group of boats off Normandale but our goal was to try TP yesterday morning. I have no idea how anglers did in Normandale but those close by us seemed to be doing just about the same. Those we talked to seemed disappointed but from what I heard the fishing was better last week.

The area we fished was off of Turkey Point in about 15 fow. We could see a group of boats off Normandale but our goal was to try TP yesterday morning. I have no idea how anglers did in Normandale but those close by us seemed to be doing just about the same. Those we talked to seemed disappointed but from what I heard the fishing was better last week.

So would they move out deeper or do they move down towards dover? Kids wanna go out on sunday. Last time we went to normandale was a lot of dinks ended up getting a nice perch at ec6 on the way home.

My plan was to try turkey point on sunday think i may stick to that.

we too fished normandale last week and did terrble near the pack once we moved towards TP away from the pack we picked up a dozen nice perch and 4 smallies...

we too fished normandale last week and did terrble near the pack once we moved towards TP away from the pack we picked up a dozen nice perch and 4 smallies...

Staying away from the pac is the key i think or being the outside boat of the pac going to maybe try that on sunday morning

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks