Port Bruce Tommrow

Matt245

Is any going to risk the journey tomorrow? It’s not calling for a very nice day but I am anxious to get out. Unless told otherwise by someone on this forum, I will be going out.

London news just forecast Southerlies 15 km/h increasing to 20 km/h. If that holds true, it will be lumpy out there. Great way to start vacation, rain and wind.

Here are two sites I use. The first is showing for Copenhagen at the top of the hill heading towards Aylmer from Pt Bruce. At 8am it's projecting an 11km/hr S wind, temp of 23C and a 59% chance of rain/thunderstorms. The bottom one is from TWN and shows a wind at 20km/hr from the south. Both are calling for 60% chance of rain and/or thunderstorms. (No surprise that different sites show a slightly different forecast) Hope this helps.

1532388951066.png

1532389336894.png

wind finder , P S B, shows calm water , how's a person to know. dont want to miss a decent day but dont wanna get caught out there

will look again in the morning, thinking maybe going to burwell noonish and see what it looks like.

Based on the wind forecast on sailflow
Central buoy and port Stanley......i would say it looks pretty good ...nothing over 8 mph wind for next two days

But have to watch the thunderstorms

Lake is barley fishable. It’s compabale to a washing machine. Only 1 other boat out and caught nothing between ither of us.

Stanley buoy is showing 1.0 ft waves. Should be the exact opposite of a washing machine? Weird

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks