"Port" Planer Board Needed

John Kenney

Lost my Port board on Thursday. Does anyone have a "port board" laying around that they want to sell, or a set to sell?
John
519-782-7347

Did you write your number on the side of your planer board you might get it back.If not write your number on your boards.

I have a port side homemade double planer board with all stainless hardware that worked better than the fold-up Walkers I now have. You can have it for free and also an offshore starboard side planer I found floating in the lake that nobody claimed. Better than sitting in my garage catching nothing. :)

IMG_1443.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

Last edited:
Did you write your number on the side of your planer board you might get it back.If not write your number on your boards.

I've only put mine in the water a couple of times last year. Haven't got them wet this year yet, but I have defaced them to the degree, that there can be no mistake who possessed and then lost them.

I have an inline board bounce out of boat in 8 -10 ' waves a few years back....i had my name and # on it

5 days later I got a phone call and the nice gent who found it even met me at NEM week latter to return it

Put your name on your stuff....might get it back or police can identify it if ever gets stolen

I have a port side homemade double planer board with all stainless hardware that worked better than the fold-up Walkers I now have. You can have it for free and also an offshore starboard side planer I found floating in the lake that nobody claimed. Better than sitting in my garage catching nothing. :)

View attachment 9909

View attachment 9910
Thanks for the offer Wave Runner. It's too bad the small one isn't the side I need. Maybe others who read your reply may be able to help you. Again thanks.

I have an inline board bounce out of boat in 8 -10 ' waves a few years back....i had my name and # on it

5 days later I got a phone call and the nice gent who found it even met me at NEM week latter to return it

Put your name on your stuff....might get it back or police can identify it if ever gets stolen
Thanks for the advice. I will definitely put identification on my existing one and replacement when I get it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks