Off Topic Replacing carpet in boat

Simon

Has anyone have experience in replacing the carpet in a boat?
The carpet is in great shape ,the only thing is it a bugger to keep clean with the fish slim and such.I was thinking of maybe changing it out ,maybe with a Line X type material .

Currently replacing the floor and carpet on my boat. I bought some vinyl RV flooring from Cambridge Canvas about 10 years ago and although I don't remember the price, I know it was very affordable. I used it to cover the decking in my 14' Lund and it has decent grip for your feet and cleans up nicely with a scrub brush and sponge.IMG_0222.JPG

If you zoom in on the splash well where the down rigger tracks are attached, that board is covered in the vinyl that is going on the floor

I sprayed the whole floor in my boat with the line x type stuff you buy from auto parts place then painted it the color i wanted. Been using for 5 years now no problems wash with garden hose and Non slip. Cost me 60 for the spray and 15 for the paint. 20140531_170616.jpg20140529_211611.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks