Burwell

piggman

Has anyone had any luck for perch yet? Pondering the drive to Hastings, any info would be great

I have not fished over there yet but ive read in previous posts the fish are still between Burwell and Bruce. See some posts below.

very nice! How was the water? Choppy? Wanted to go today, but haven’t saw any reports telling me I should

How was the water clarity tight to shore? Looking to shore fish wasn’t sure with the recent winds. Beauty looking fish

I was
How was the water clarity tight to shore? Looking to shore fish wasn’t sure with the recent winds. Beauty looking fish

I was on the pier in Bruce today, it was a bit murky, but the mudline/clear blue water wasn't that far out either. She was a bit rough but fishable on either side with only the occasional wave coming over it.

Nice!! Thanks for the report!
PS- What did you mean by “50 npl need too be on the lake though?” ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks