Fishing Report Perch/Pike - Pottohawk/Bluff Bar - Wednesday, Jun 6th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Albert, John (Canvasback) and myself decided to try for perch today with pike as a backup. We headed to Pottohawk at about 9 am this morning but couldn't find any. We decided to try Bluff Bar and our experience there was about the same and we therefore tried pike. Well the pike fishing was awesome. We didn't count but John and I considered throwing Albert overboard because he couldn't stop catching them. We all had lots of opportunities but at 12 noon the pike decided to stop feeding and the fun ended. We tried for at least another hour than decided to give Pottohawk a second try for perch. Well I guess we dropped the anchor over the mother load because we hauled up 28 big beautiful keeper perch in the next hour plus a bunch under 9" which we threw back. I added a photo of Albert gloating with one of his biggest toothy critter.

Attachments

• AlbertJun6_18.jpg
    AlbertJun6_18.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 204
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks