Lowrance hook 7 problems

Minnownite

I purchased my hook 7 at the Toronto sportsman show from radio world this year 2018. Got home looks great and works great. Played with it for a few hours getting to know it and put it away. Today I got it out to read install instructions and this is how my screen was! You can see it when it's on too. Just not on pic. Think warranty will cover this? My kids are 8 months so it wasn't them playing with it lol. Thanks! 20180603_181245.jpg

It should be covered by their limited one-year warranty. Just call Radio World as I know from personal experience they are great at resolving issues with any electronics they sell. :)

looks like hard water spots, have you tried cleaning screen. there are some good videos on the net on how to do this, without being aggressive and scratching the screen. the one I like, the guy just dabs a tiny bit of dish detergent with his finger around the screen, then lays a paper towel across and screen and mists a mixture of vineager and water to dampen the towel, taps it a bit to make sure its dampened everywhere then removes after 30 seconds and screen is back to new. in most cases, but if its really bad paper towel goes back on to apply more to break down the stain.

Enjoy your Lowrance product.

How would there be water spots? It's never been outside lol. Out of the box twice and sat on the couch. That's all.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks