Wife advice needed

@Waldo peters... I had twins in September... o_O You just may want to rephrase that to my wife had twins in September. :eek:
Gunna be great when they get bigger... Hey don't rush things Waldo, it will happen faster than you could ever imagine. ;) :D

My best work is done within 2 hrs. before she gets home. The 10 min. jobs take 40 min., 1 hr. jobs take half the day. Important to be consistent if doing same job next time. So far so good as long as I close this tab when finished or when she retires.

I know exactly what you mean Leftys Buoy. I get up with her in the morning at stupid o'clock, make her lunch, start the car for her, see her off to work, which is always when I hear those words, "clean the house, do chores." Then I come back in and start the daily routine that keeps the house clean. (SHHHHH, sometimes, in fact many times, that routine includes going back to bed for a few hours because I haven't slept well.) I feed the cats, scoop the litter or change it when necessary. (they're her cats she had them long before I came into her life, I just inherited them afterwards, and they like my rubs better than hers, in fact they will leave her when she's rubbing them and come to me for a rub and all I have to do is look at them and point to the footstool beside my chair lol.) I do all the cooking and the dishes. Yep I even do windows once in a while lol. When she isn't working, I'm her chauffeur.

I don't think she understands that I do certain things around here on certain days and because I have a "routine" it doesn't take me that long to get things done. I clean the house, she comes home and makes a mess lol and it's always the same question when she gets home, "what did you do today?" I tell her nothin. Sometimes I think she forgets that the house doesn't magically clean itself and that on those days when I've decided I'm going to go fishing, or have other plans, ie taking my truck to the repair shop and spend the day visiting my parents while it's being repaired, the day before I go, I do what I would've normally done the day I've decided to go fishing or have other errands to run so everything still gets done, AND on those days when I go fishing or take the truck for a repair or routine maintenance, she'll be chauffeured to work and then home again when I pick her up. She comes home to a hot meal, and a clean house every day. My son refers to me as my wife's "man b**ch extradorinaire." She calls me something slightly different and every once in a while, she'll acknowledge how spoiled she is by bringing me home a treat but that requires being consistent in the routine for an extended period:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Better take care of that honey do list. Dont want to come home from fishing to a pretty wife thats not happy!

Attachments

• lazypoop.jpg
    lazypoop.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 30
I know exactly what you mean Leftys Buoy. I get up with her in the morning at stupid o'clock, make her lunch, start the car for her, see her off to work, which is always when I hear those words, "clean the house, do chores." Then I come back in and start the daily routine that keeps the house clean. (SHHHHH, sometimes, in fact many times, that routine includes going back to bed for a few hours because I haven't slept well.) I feed the cats, scoop the litter or change it when necessary. (they're her cats she had them long before I came into her life, I just inherited them afterwards, and they like my rubs better than hers, in fact they will leave her when she's rubbing them and come to me for a rub and all I have to do is look at them and point to the footstool beside my chair lol.) I do all the cooking and the dishes. Yep I even do windows once in a while lol. When she isn't working, I'm her chauffeur.

I don't think she understands that I do certain things around here on certain days and because I have a "routine" it doesn't take me that long to get things done. I clean the house, she comes home and makes a mess lol and it's always the same question when she gets home, "what did you do today?" I tell her nothin. Sometimes I think she forgets that the house doesn't magically clean itself and that on those days when I've decided I'm going to go fishing, or have other plans, ie taking my truck to the repair shop and spend the day visiting my parents while it's being repaired, the day before I go, I do what I would've normally done the day I've decided to go fishing or have other errands to run so everything still gets done, AND on those days when I go fishing or take the truck for a repair or routine maintenance, she'll be chauffeured to work and then home again when I pick her up. She comes home to a hot meal, and a clean house every day. My son refers to me as my wife's "man b**ch extradorinaire." She calls me something slightly different and every once in a while, she'll acknowledge how spoiled she is by bringing me home a treat but that requires being consistent in the routine for an extended period:ROFLMAO:
WOW Trevor, I think we could trade places and only the cats would notice. LOL

I have to quote Red Green, keep your stick on the ice, we're all in this together. Enjoy your family, I'm going to be a Grandpa his spring too twin girls.

that's why I store my boat at home now , she use to make sure all of my list was done before I was allowed to take the beast out of our friends barn
I still have a list to do but I can also work on my boat when I have a few spare minutes (or when she isn't looking)

My wife gave me a list, once, thirty years ago. I gave one to her, once, thirty years ago. Never since has there ever been a mention of a honey do list. If doing some unimportant tasks becomes more important than enjoying life on a day that’s perfect for Fishing on the lake....well that’s tfb for her, but it works both ways. If she wants to do something that makes her happy, who am I to say she can’t till she does the laundry or some other thing that can wait. It’s a team effort and we both understand that, it also helps she’s one of my favourite and most eager fishing partners.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks