Who to contact

JohnW

While out pike fishing today with my good fishing buddy, I found something that pissed me off to the fullest!!! A gill net!!! So I gathered this tangled mess up and took it home to dispose of it but then thought I should probably report this, right? So now I ask who should I report this too??

Attachments

• 20180324_183451.jpg
    20180324_183451.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 150
Called MNR tips line and let them know what I had found. They told me if I don't hear from an officer in 2-3days just dispose of the net, since there are no names or numbers on the net it makes it almost impossible to catch whoever was using it.

What an udder piss off tho, I didn't even think you could still find or get gill nets. I hope I never find another one in any of my fishing spots ever again and If I do I hope I see the S.O.B setting them!!!

Believe it or not it was at wildwood conservation area, it was under the bridge on the 29th line.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks