Any one ever use T50 T60 flat fish

portd

I bought these a few yrs back and have never used them has any one ever had luck with flatfish this big
6FECD2DE-5916-40A7-995D-7DD7548360AE.jpeg

Any fish that eats. Thump thump thump thump thump WHAM!!!!!!!!

Thanks I’ve had them sitting in my basement for about 20 yrs thought maybe I should at least try one sometime somewhere

lol you have me salivating over them
great bait for pike (oldschool red&white) maybe run deep in lake for eyes and bows
they give off a different sound

All the ones I see in the picture I don't see any with the 4 trebles.
Used to have a few till someone wanted them more than me, broke into my truck, rods and tackle boxes gone.
X5 red and fluorescent Fire Plug was a Salmon killer back in the day before Riggers.

Looked and yes their is 3 with 4 hooks I fish elbow area I guess I should give them a try
9FB35379-F622-46AB-A7A8-2DFB108F33A9.jpeg
5AD06BAE-3D73-4112-B47C-AD4F5D2604C7.jpeg

Thanks portd, some think it's illegal to fish with 4 hooks and I've told them they use to make lures with 4 hooks.
A treble is counted as one hook.
Ones I had were frog pattern.
I have an old buddy that swears about fishing Walleye with them.

Put many fish in my boat .Go slow feel the thump. Small skunk pattern works almost as well as a panther martin in the tribs come fall.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks