Fishing Report Live Report Walleye Lake Erie Western Basin

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got an invite to fish in @chaseyes new Ranger with Cory from 263882BF-D7EE-4F96-A607-B188CB495ED7.jpeg182D7C2E-B381-4843-8B34-2E4A97737529.jpeg182D7C2E-B381-4843-8B34-2E4A97737529.jpegEnvious sport fishing. Got started at approx 9:30 am and 6 in the live well and 1 releases at 12lbs.

Nice! I am pumped up to drag some lines. This report makes it worse.

Nice haul there @Three Bouys... great start to a very early season! (y)
I promise this isn't a loaded question but just curious as to what's the white stuff splattered all over both motors?

Nice haul there @Three Bouys... great start to a very early season! (y)
I promise this isn't a loaded question but just curious as to what's the white stuff splattered all over both motors?
That's SALT spray !!!! I had to meet at @chaseneyes place at 5:00 am and the roads were snow covered and the highway crews were dropping salt.
This is his new 2018 Ranger Fishermen 621 first time out and the black metallic was grey.

Nice work guys, a great early start to the season.

Last edited:
Just curious if your insurance has the Dec 1 - April 1 layup requirement or did they waive it for you? I was going to call and see if they would waive mine but was told they likely wouldn't....

Salt spray from the drive to the launch?

Ahhh... man I feel for you Chasneyes! Beauty brand new boat and first time out would just sicken me. No travel cover? I don't think the salt would do any damage other than a lot of clean up for yourself. You should have brought @stomp along, he could have washed it down while you guys were catching fish. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks