Recent content by yolo

1. yolo

perch cleaners

Thanks, do you happen to have any contact for either of these guys? We are having a ladies fishing day and hope to have 450 perch at the end of the day to be cleaned...like you after a hard day fishing we would much rather enjoy a beverage ;)
  2. yolo

perch cleaners

Following...I'd like to know too. I would be open to Long point or Pt.Rowan too.
  3. yolo

Spring garage sale in Port Rowan

Contact Tom if you would like to book a table.
  4. yolo

Spring garage sale in Port Rowan

Chefboyardee and Rocket09 did you try to message me? I received nd email that you started a conversation but my 'convesations are empty'
  5. yolo

waterfowl heritage day

Many thanks for the cleaning demonstration!
  6. yolo

waterfowl heritage day

I was out Saturday with my son with the Long Point Water fowlers. We had a great time and got 3 birds, 1 blue winged teal, 1 mallard and 1 pintail. Thank you very much to everyone or the preparations, organizing and to the guides. We had great weather, a great guide and a great time. This was...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks