Recent content by trent schwieg

1. T

No waterfowl reports yet ??

Very tight lipped;(
  2. T

What happened to all the duck hunters

Thanks Pawel for the info doesn’t look like I’m going to get down there this year for a hunt but do like to hear about all the birds coming and going best of luck when you do get out,,,, Happy hunting
  3. T

Thanks wetfoot Willie that is exactly what I wanted to hear. I’ve always tried to do a comparison with the marsh I hunt in, in eastern Ontario, Conroy’s marsh to be exact are birds are steadily declining in that area at least divers Three kids and a wife and self-employed stuck in the big...
  4. T

Yup I wish it was that easy. Still would like to here About the duck Numbers coming in. I completely understand where you guys are coming from safe hunting And hope to see ya’s soon
  5. T

I understand what you’re saying but wouldn’t you think the more hunters there the longer the park will be accessible to duck hunting?
  6. T

It’s probably been 6-7 years since I’ve been down there for a duck hunt and there was no place like it....as you will never see so many duck hunters or so many ducks in one place i’ve always kept an eye on the forum throughout the years to see what’s going on and how many birds are are coming...
  7. T

Units boat ramp fee ?

Hey I know this is off the topic but you guys use to report or talk about how the duck hunting was down there it's been several years since I've been down there. I'm looking to come back the week after dear season. Do you talk about it on different site or is it just taboo talking about...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks