Recent content by spider4

1. S

London Boat & Fishing Show

Not exactly an "annual" boat show now is it?
  2. S

Esnagi Lake Trip

Went up there a few years ago and I have to agree with everyone else that this is a 1st class lodge. They treat you like royalty and you will get the best meals and never be hungry. The fishing is awesome. We always started at the other end of the lake and worked our way back during the day...
  3. S

NEW 2 ME WILKER GALAXIE 17

I had the same boat up until a couple years ago. Mine was a 1986 with a 3.0l I/O mercruiser (great engine). Mine came with the 9.9 merc 4 stroke kicker, plumbed into the main tank just like you are looking to do. Just a little tip: The batteries (x2) were located at the back of the boat, port...
  4. S

HOW TO SAFELY fillet fish while still fishing

I have a nice fillet board that goes into the Cannon rod holder. It has the cross grooves in the bottom of the rod to lock in place. Simply get the angles right so the blood drains over the side and you're all set. Take off the fillets and into a freezer bag then cooler. Carcass goes overboard...
  5. S

Renaming Asian Carp - it was only a matter of time...

Does this mean we will no longer be eating at restaurants featuring Asian Cuisine, that we will now be enjoying Invasive Cuisine
  6. S

DownRigger rigging

Take everything between A and B off and rig up a track system it that spot. Traxtech or something like that. Then you can move everything forward and back, as well as easily remove things as much as you like. Takes a little rigging but you'll be glad you did it.
  7. S

Off Topic Tackle Haven

I hate to be a stick in the mud here, but hopefully everyone checks out the local stores first. They all need our help these days, and they have all been good to us over the years. Just saying........
  8. S

What's Everyone Watching

Boardwalk Empire was a good one
  9. S

Fishing Report Port Glasgow July 26th 7:30-11:00 a.m.

Happy everything worked out. We were approached in Glasgow a couple weeks ago and one of our guys didn't have his license with him. CO explained it could have been a $240 fine from someone else, but he just called in to confirm he had a license. Really glad they are out there given the great...
  10. S

I realy dont get it

I will be expecting to see a number of 6-8 members running for office in the next Municipal, Provincial, or Federal elections. If you can do a better job........prove it!
  11. S

Who didn't watch Fish n Canada Saturday.

Interesting story as to why his rants might have been so good. I met a fishing guide up north on a small lake, way up north, and he told us of the time Cronzy was filming there. They had to tie him up to a tree so he could finish the show because he was too hammered to stand on his own. Also...
  12. S

Off Topic Fish'n Canada has started a petition to ban fishing in Ontario.

Only for people with common sense, but some don't have common sense and screw it up for everyone so the government needs to step in.
  13. S

Off Topic Fish'n Canada has started a petition to ban fishing in Ontario.

Below is an excerpt from the same LFP article. LFP photojournalist Mike Hensen replicated the photo that bounced around social media – and it looked like Londoners were ignoring social-distancing rules and instead bunching together, and Costco wasn’t doing much about it. Then, however, Hensen...
  14. S

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS THE FISHING BUG SARNIA RAMP IS STILL OPEN

OK, you win........I'm out! I hope you enjoy your fishing trip I hope you don't get stranded on the lake and needlessly put rescue workers at risk I hope you don't have a breakdown on the way to and from the launch and needlessly put roadside workers at risk I hope some kids don't get drunk and...
  15. S

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS THE FISHING BUG SARNIA RAMP IS STILL OPEN

WOW..... are you really out for an argument on this? Missing the point I'm afraid. Of course shopping for essentials is necessary, but fishing is not. As an essential worker you should appreciate this. I too am an essential worker. I too get only 1 day off per week, and on that day and in my...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks