Recent content by slick

1. S

Honey Harbour Fishing

Hey guys, I'm going up to Georgian Bay to the Honey Harbour area to fish for the week with my dad. We were hoping to get into some pike and walleye, but are not familiar with the area. Just wondering if anyone has ever fished the area, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
  2. S

Cooler Temps Bring back Fish to LPB?

Was out yesterday and it was around 70 F. Assuming that's accurate, that was in deeper water too, 10 feet. The Kid
  3. S

Bluff Bar Bass--Monday July 16,2012

Hey i2cool2fool. I have a 16 foot with a 25 hp merc. I've gone to bluffs a few times this year. Never timed how long it takes me to get there from the St.Williams area but I don't think its much longer than 40 mins. Its worth the trek as long as the lake is fairly calm. The Kid
  4. S

Help with largemouth Inner Bay

SRT8 did a great job explaining how to target largemouth in the bay. Be patient and fish hard! You'll find them redriverguy. The Kid
  5. S

bass fishing report

Thanks. I would say your best bet would be deeper water. The largies may even be at bluffs right now. I've had luck fishing right along the bar where the weed beds begin. Deadstick soft plastics or try burning spinnerbaits. A white spinnerbait with a white mister twister trail is a good start...
  6. S

bass fishing report

The smallmouth are out at bluffs. Rattlin rogues should work. The largies are scattered.. have had some luck in the reeds but the size isn't fantastic. Did good this weekend however. Sluggos and senkos did the trick.
  7. S

Hope the Weatherman is Right!

Thanks for the clarification G. Mech, good luck to you as well. The Kid
  8. S

Hope the Weatherman is Right!

Just a quick refresher.. If I'm fishing with someone who doesn't require a fishing liscence, (either my grandpa over 65 or my little cousins younger than 18), how many bass can they legally keep? Is it 6 like a sport license? Thanks guys and good luck to everyone, The Kid
  9. S

Pike Fishing Tips

Most of the pike trolling at bluffs have come off of Williams Wobblers. Gold seems to work better then silver for me. When casting I've had the most luck fishing near the bar with a white spinnerbait... add a white mister twister as a trailer to enhance the bait. In the bay I've gotten some...
  10. S

LPB Pike Tournament Sat May 5

I was planning on fishing this tournament however I don't think my livewell is big enough to keep any big pike alive for the whole day. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a major penalty for weighing in dead fish if we were to fillet them? Thanks.
  11. S

Suggestions for summer fishing trip

I appreciate all the feedback. Not looking to go way up north, used to fishing Lake Erie so just a nice remote spot up north would be a nice change. It would be a trip with my dad and grandpa, so the family aspect doesn't need to be taken into consideration. It looks like we're trying to aim...
  12. S

Suggestions for summer fishing trip

I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight with regards to a good lodging spot up north to get away for a fishing trip this summer. I have a 15 foot legend and would be looking to get into some bass, pickeral and pike. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Back