Recent content by seanmc

1. S

Couple evening hours on the river

Thanks ........ I deserved that !!
  2. S

Couple evening hours on the river

Was that on the Grand River somewhere ? I'm anxious to get out with my Spey rod but don't really know where to go down there.
  3. S

Update on the unit?

Thanks Jerome ---- Becky from the office gave me a call and refreshed my memory on the 229 extension. Thanks for replying.
  4. S

Update on the unit?

Hi -- I'd like to get a hold of the guys at the Unit to find out how things are. I don't seem to have a phone number ---- could someone email it to me WSMC999@gmail.com ? Thanks
  5. S

Looking for Suggestions for Next Year's Marsh Maintenance - Sat. Nov. 9th

It would be helpful to have a few more walk-out blinds. It seems that from this year's stats the walk-outs are getting a lot of use.
  6. S

Parking pass fees.....

How do you buy one of these Season's Parking Passes? Can you buy it online somewhere ? Thanks.
  7. S

Nice

Hi - I've been down to the Marsh four times this year. Three reservations and one line-up. I only use the walk-out blinds (no boat). I've always gotten a walk-out blind when I showed up at 5AM (or earlier for the line-up). I was reservation #7 last Saturday and there were a number of guys ahead...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks