Recent content by Roy Doucette

1. R

No minnows so a trip to the lighthouse.

Left close to noon. A little rough going out. Fished 70 -90 fow. 30-35 feet down. MJ RR on riggers and a good old silver tadpolly on a flat line with #2 PMD, 350 ft back. Back before any rain.
  2. R

Off Topic Abandoned Ice Hut

Got another call from the MNR. Left a msg. They dragged the hut from bay. Hooray. I have to call him back tomorrow.
  3. R

So far, nothing from MNR. Will update here when they notify me.
  4. R

Hopefully they got the number. Because a couple of us reported this maybe something will get done.
  5. R

Hello, Just received a personal call from the MNR. Yes, they are sending a drone to see if there are any identifying numbers. There were also numerous complaints regarding this hut. Also, the officer said while he was checking huts this season, he only found one hut non-compliant. Thanks...
  6. R

I contacted the MNR earlier today. Thanks for all you help.
  7. R

Someone has left an ice hut in front of Booths Harbour, approx. 1 mile (?) from shore. I am sure someone's motor and/or keel will find its exact location this boating season. Who do we report this to? A drone may find a registration number, name or identifying markings.
  8. R

Bouys

I went to the Coast Guard Website and it gave the dates for the weather bu0ys and Longpoint will go out mid week.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks