Recent content by RobNPerch

1. RobNPerch

Today at Nanticoke...

Very nice catch icefisherman!! Yours boys must have had a blast catching walleye that size!!! What kind of lures were you using or colours???
  2. RobNPerch

good day perching

Great reports from all of you!!!!! Sounds like its going to perch on the menu for sunday woohooo !!!
  3. RobNPerch

good day perching

great report dutch, what were the average size of keeper perch you were getting???? Did you go right to Hastings or just before it????? Thanks in advance. I'll call Bradfields to see if any minnows for sunday.
  4. RobNPerch

Nanticoke July "eyes"

great report swingman, a well detailed fishing report. Averaging 9 walters What is the average size of fish you are catching??? are you fishing mostly nanicoke shoal south of the shoal or other areas??? thanks in advance.....I'm trying to get out to boat some eyes for the first time Monday if...
  5. RobNPerch

Another deep fryer report

Thanks for the info ThreeBouys, it is a bit pricey for the amount of use I ill get out of it, hoping to find a used unit if possible.
  6. RobNPerch

I heard from my bro, who's trailer is at Austin park, said the same about spotty perchin' again this season. I hope you get the big boat ready soon before the perch are gone to or spotty down Hastings way as the season goes on from here til fall time. It has been a weird fishin' season on erie...
  7. RobNPerch

What do you mean you haven't been into any perch ??? Is that because of where you launch from???
  8. RobNPerch

Thanks guys for the info and tips, I'm going to try Kijiji also. I would only use it a couple times a year as we have a new T-fal self cleaning fryer from Can. tire, for the 2 of us and the wife just loves it. Now she will do all the fish cooking now without it tasting like an old chewed...
  9. RobNPerch

Thursday's Hastings Perch

yeah it was good non stop fishing in the morning with lots of dinks and the evening between 6-7:30 the same except when the bite is very light I mean you barely even feel the perch hit the hook.
  10. RobNPerch

That's one hell of a nice fryer you have Threebouys, how much for one of those fryer types cost and where can you purchase one at??? Big fishfry coming up for me in 2 weeks and more people expected this year. I like your fryer better than the turkey fryer type.
  11. RobNPerch

Threebouys did your battery die on you??? ,is that what you mean by, "thanks for jumping" or did someone like jump in the water..lol...
  12. RobNPerch

Perch

To answer Bigfishboy's original question; "Yes" it is still worth fishing out of Burwell for perch. head east to the last windmill.
  13. RobNPerch

We made it out yesterday also, the boats were scattered in different depths early morning, so I went to hastings first thing and the fish weren't biting in 50.5 f.o.w. . I then moved back to the pack of boats closer to the windmills and not much showing on the finder. so I decided to move out to...
  14. RobNPerch

Port Bruce july 12 and 13 DWP

good report triggerfish, and it sounds like the women outfished the men!!
  15. RobNPerch

girls can fish too lol

fisher girl pink, did you say you out fished the men???I was out at hastings also on friday and fishing was very good that day, non stop action all day!!! If you like perch fishing, then you just found perch paradise!!!! I would just like to know, do you bait your own hook and out fish the guys...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks