Recent content by riverrunner

1. R

Misner Dam

Granted things arent bad or nearly as bad at Miseners.Sure it is a calm,cool place to relax with easy access for the older guys.But with out trying to sound rude or offend the older fellows.Just because they cant make the hikes along the river banks anymore,that doesnt give anyone an exemption...
  2. R

Misner Dam

well,i personally seen fines handed out 2 years ago at miseners...and wilkes every year,even in the dead of summer when all spawning is complete.i was informed to what drop shot is trying to point out when i called and spoke to a c.o...22.9 meters/75 ft from a dam passable or not is classified...
  3. R

Misner Dam

quote: Originally posted by TRICKYRAINBOWTROUT I AGREE WITH duckduckgoose COMPLETELY. CALADONIA TOO! MINISTRY HAS BEEN CALLED ABOUT BOTH. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FISH DON'T DISRESPECT THEM BY CATCHING THEM!!!! totally agreed!! and as for the misners dam,fish ladder or not.its...
  4. R

are the tundra swans still in the bay?

every farm field in and around the simcoe/waterford area had hundreds of them resting 2 days ago but the majority have moved on over the course of the day yesterday..
  5. R

Gas Prices!!

you think the gas prices are nuts,wait until you fill up your bbq tank this summer.......$50-$60
  6. R

Ice Drama from Last Week

what upsets me about this entire thing is that only a small handful of you have understood that a mistake was made and that these people are back home with there families! THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!! bass master gordon among a few others can sit back and call each and every person out...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks