Recent content by ottie44

1. ottie44

Happy Thanksgiving All

2. IMG_9809.JPG

IMG_9809.JPG

3. ottie44

Dead Hog (warning, Gruesome Pic's)

Thank you for informing me where Porkchops final resting place is. After we fed the grandson's pot belly pig some fast grow,glow in the dark hay from Naticoke he broke the door down and we hadn't seen him since. R.I.P.
  4. ottie44

Burwell now

Yes Burwell is rough this morning, gale force wind and treacherous water. Please be safe and stay HOME⛔️
  5. ottie44

Another good morning

Boat has been ready since 6 am, just waiting for the youngest boaters to wake up.
  6. ottie44

Great white in Great Lakes

Travel
  7. ottie44

Carp?

http://fishncanada.com/ontario-says-no-to-fishing-tournament/
  8. ottie44

A little off topic...

Looks like the weather forecast every time I book holidays.
  9. ottie44

MERRY Chistmas

10. ottie44

The gales of November

Alona Bay and Nipigon the same day!
  11. ottie44

The gales of November

First winter storm
  12. ottie44

Negativity

Limited Supply
  13. ottie44

2 men in a boat and not 1 brain

On Sunday heading down the Otter just leaving for the Sand Hills a 12' tinner was coming in by the west pier. 3 occupants all 300 plus, the top of the boat was only 4 inches from taking on water. I'm glad to see they got out for the day but I'm happier they made it back safe!
  14. ottie44

Port Burwell perch and walleye

Your correct he is a lot smarter than the owner. He knows it's more fun going out on someone else's boat than investing in one himself!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks