Recent content by Northerner

1. N

Fishing Report Belleville Ramps Open Friday

Good afternoon, City of Belleville boat launches will reopen on Friday this week. Best wishes, Mitch Panciuk, Mayor Corporation of the City of Belleville City Hall, 169 Front Street Belleville, ON K8N 2Y8
  2. N

2010 Lund WC Merc 25hp 4stls,and trailer

This is 2010 Package: "As NEW" condition, ready for the water Used 4 times, purchased July 2011. .This was a $11,500.00 package with taxes Would Trade for ATV or side by side + / - $$$$ value • 2010 Lund WC-14 Aluminum Boat. Deep and wide with 20" transom • 2010 Mercury 25 HP Four Stroke EFI...
  3. N

got one

got one
  4. N

Beretta A391 Xtrema 2

Thanks . Good deal....
  5. N

Malone Saddle up Kayak Carrier and Roof Rack Syste

The Malone Saddle Up Pro (New in Box) universal car rack carrier with Malone Universal Cross Rail System / locking Roof Rack system . It is the perfect option when considering transport for one kayak or paddleboard. The loading saddles allow the boat to nestle into the flexible profile of the...
  6. N

Downrigging Equipment ALL SOLD

Call me and we will discuss quote: Originally posted by millwrong82 I'm interested in your spoons, pm me and let me know where to come thanks.
  7. N

Downrigging Equipment ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD THX
  8. N

Kayak Pongo 140 Wilderness systems SOLD

Actually, if the kayak sells I will probablty keep them if the buyer does not want them as part of a package. I am looking for a sports pal canoe to carry on my side by side, so I am sure they would come in handy there. Thx.
  9. N

Kayak Pongo 140 Wilderness systems SOLD

SOLD
  10. N

24 Thompson Fisherman hardtop Sold

btt The Rodfather
  11. N

24 Thompson Fisherman hardtop Sold

Sold
  12. N

About Classified Fraud!

Just a reminder guys! There are many individuls out there trying to scam us out of our property. People who inquire about your ad may not be who they say they are. I have had offers to pay for my boat and then rebate the buyer back cash. I had an offers to buy the boat sight unseen for asking...
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks