Recent content by mick

1. mick

Perch in Goderich - Spring Fishing at Port Franks

if you like real time cams Kincardine lighthouse has 4 cams http://lighthouse.kyc.ca/lighthouse/ If i was going to dock high priced fishing equiped boat this season...I would be thinking about security to prevent theft past seasons colchester harbour and leamington municipal marina has on...
  2. mick

Hey Rick @rcfire77 this spot here look familiar, to bad J & S tackle closed up my last lake huron king salmon fishin was covid 2020 when the chantry chinook classic was canceled..I thought it would be good chance with just a few fishing that morning lots of bites on the walmart slider..I...
  3. september 9 2020 local trout fishin 020.jpg

september 9 2020 local trout fishin 020.jpg

4. september 9 2020 local trout fishin 021.jpg

september 9 2020 local trout fishin 021.jpg

5. september 9 2020 local trout fishin 021.jpg

september 9 2020 local trout fishin 021.jpg

6. september 9 2020 local trout fishin 012.jpg

september 9 2020 local trout fishin 012.jpg

7. september 9 2020 local trout fishin 013.jpg

september 9 2020 local trout fishin 013.jpg

8. september 9 2020 local trout fishin 025.jpg

september 9 2020 local trout fishin 025.jpg

9. mick

https://www.gbyc.ca/webcams grand bend boat ramp..check it out..thats the Asuable river that runs from Parkhill the parking lot is not the greatest..there should be fish to catch.. spring coho off the slider with flutter spoons..lime rickys are still my #1 for huron salmon
  10. mick

April fishing calender

just a reminder you guys for April fishing oppurtunities..go and catch your 120 emerald shiners, and salt them down besides perch and walleye fishing goin on.. black crappie blue gills and smelt to catch.. Iam starting my fishing trout season opens Sat. April 27, looking forward to mild...
  11. mick

colchester update

5 boats going out now on calm conditions and sunny..paid holiday today, hope they catch some..
  12. mick

colchester update

the gill netters most likely are.. the boats with downriggers been catching salmon on owen sound bay for weeks..
  13. mick

Canada Helps

just to mention those 2 big catches of wahoo 13 and Mahi Mahi 19 December 18 19 dorados after filleted we gave alot of our catch out to the local people that wandered down to the Rosita tied up at end of the pier they took fillets..they took the carcass as well to make soupa.. grouper season...
  14. 2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 244.jpg

2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 244.jpg

15. 2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 233.jpg

2024 January Puerto Lopez Pacific Fishing 233.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks