Recent content by kwfishingcrew

1. K

Bronte Sep 6 - PM

Thanks for the info,will help me have some fun for the next 4 or so weeks. Looking forward to the aerial action as well as the battles. The eyes have been a blast this year out of the minny river in Burwell.but will also be nice to go out a river that has more than 1' of water to get to the lake...
  2. K

Bronte Sep 6 - PM

Ice Being a 100% Erie boat guy,thinking of going to Bronte for the next 4-6 weeks,can you give me some advice on the different technique for Ontario,I have 10-12 flashers and 6 flies,but how far do you 1st pace the flasher from the ball and then how far is the fly or spoon from the flasher. Any...
  3. K

Burwell tomorrow?

Went out Sunday 210 out of burwell to 55' and got 4 big eyes and 1 bow on greasy chicken,rip redfin and nascar,hope this helps they are 5-6 mmiles closer to shore than most of august. Cheers
  4. K

sept 2nd/Burwell

Well we headed out into a lake that seemed to be ours alone,left Burwell at 330 and headed 210 to 53-58' and boy was it rolling,but we decided seen as it appeared we had such a big piece of water all to ourselves we would stick it out and in 3hrs we landed 4 big eyes and 1 bow. We lost a really...
  5. K

Saturday at Burwell

Sounds like I might have picked the wrong day to go out as Sunday is looking rough compared to today,also that info is huge as will save me 6-7 milesout to 65' as been fishing out there for few weeks wondering when they would come into the 58' mark they so dearly loved last season. So thanks for...
  6. K

Advice on using Leadcore

Well I am very suprised with all the feedback and have narrowed my 0 for on the LC to 2 things,I have left the 50' leader than came with the package attached in fear of having to throw out the LC as I wouldn't be able to infuse it back onto the end of the LC and 2nd I will use a smaller swivel...
  7. K

Pt. Stanley weather buoy

For the last few weeks up till this past windy weekend, I was also doing pretty decent #s in 64-65' south west out of Burwell and went out Wed night and had the same issue,a very scary blank screen like I hadn't seen since early summer,but luckily listened to the radio and found the fish in...
  8. K

Advice on using Leadcore

I have ran the same spoons that work well for me on the riggers,greasy chicken,williams,watermelon,nascar and have even tried the rip redfin,although not for too long as it defeats in my mind the purpose of the leadcore,even though they are a shallow diver and don't create as much drag as a...
  9. K

Advice on using Leadcore

Sronza, I start with about a 40-50 lead from ball and if its slow out when I hit a school on the finder ill release the line and flutter and this has been working unbelievably awesome the last 3-4 weeks,and if nothing smacks it I just keep adding the distance from the last drop,I run as of the...
  10. K

Advice on using Leadcore

Guys This is my first year trying leadcore and I have not even had a hit on it,out of 50+ eyes the last 2 weeks and the eyes sparodiaclly prior to them have ALL been on riggers,now I am not complaining as the fishing has been great but I spent $400 on a couple Shimano leadcore set ups and have...
  11. K

Attitude!

Correct me if I'm worng but this site is too give out info if your so inclined to help others. And the amount of time and thought that some clowns on here put into arrogant/moronic responses they couldve just answered the question or for the better of the majority just p~~s off. Also the more we...
  12. K

wind sites

They are about as accurrate as the weatherman on ctv news,we were out Monday evening and the the waves were 4-5 swells and the weather buoy was recording .1 meter waves and we were within a mile of it. So not accurate at all,even tonight made the drive down,even though the buoy was stating .5...
  13. K

Bites on in Burwell

Guys This week has been a blast,been out every evening since Sunday and with only 2 on the boat each night we have hit from 3-11 eyes/night and 3 bows,it is great out there right now. Started in 65' Sunday and were catching them in 60' last night. Caught all of the 33 fish on riggers set at...
  14. K

port burwell dredging

I was told by one of the individuals who is going to be guiding the sub up the creek that the dredging is going on as planned in the coming weeks and that the township is purchasing there own machinery to keep the creek clear as it is a joke right now down to 1' on way out in spots and its a zig...
  15. K

Aug 19th evening@Burwell

Went out to SW of Burwell to 65' and lines in at 4pm and by 7pm we had 6 eyes and only 1 farm animal,caught all 6 on riggers and 3 of them on snap releasing the line while in schools on fish finder,caught 3 good size and 3 smaller ones they ranged from 3lbs to 11lb 4oz,all in all the trip was...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks