Recent content by kissmybass

1. kissmybass

Lead Core

I caught fish on 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 colour last year off of Burwell. There was only a few days that 5 and 6 didn't produce as well as the longer lead so I usually went with 5 and 6 instead of reeling in all that extra line. Over the last 2 seasons I've been switching over to micro lead and...
  2. kissmybass

Port Glasgow - Webcam

Works on android, Thank you
  3. kissmybass

Feb 2nd Lost Rod Case St.Williams

I left a rod case in the lot at the bottom of the hill at St.Williams on Saturday Feb 2nd. We were parked right beside the entrance to Inner Bay Marina. It was a HT soft case with 5 rods inside. Hoping someone found this and can return.
  4. kissmybass

Drifting for Walleye

@ Tman looking forward to hear how you make out. Have been wanting to try this!
  5. kissmybass

Anyone been into the perch?

Thanks for the feedback, they were definitely hard to find. After 3 hrs we had 4 in the box and I was just about to pull out the trolling rods. Stopped at one more spot and the bite was on. We caught 31 jumbos before we ran out of minnows. 47 fow off of Clear Creek
  6. kissmybass

Anyone been into the perch?

With the walleye hitting nonstop, I haven't picked up a perch rod in over a month. Wife wants to try for some perch thus weekend. Does anyone have a starting point as far as depth and east or west of Burwell? Tia
  7. kissmybass

What are your favorite troling rods and reels

My rods are walker twists and this year started running rapala erie core since the walkers are hard to find. The first 4 guides from the reel on both these rods twist around the rod getting the line running on the bottom of the rod and preventing the rod from wanting to twist in your hand while...
  8. kissmybass

Fishing Report Walleye - Port Burwell - Thursday, July 12th

Even when the riggers haven't been producing for us this year, sliders on the rigger lines have. Small spoons like Jr streaks in purples or anything with a copper back have caught some of our bigger walleye. Riggers set at 25ft has worked best. I believe that would have these small spoons...
  9. kissmybass

Anyone fish out of burwell today?

Lake had just a light chop when we came off at 8pm at burwell.
  10. kissmybass

Port Burwell this friday??

I use Windfinder, NDBC 45132 and accuweather doppler radar to plan my trips and monitor conditions on the water. As Matt said above there is a big difference between knots and kms, windfinder can be set to either in the preferences. Another feature on windfinder is the superforecast which shows...
  11. kissmybass

Burwell this morning

A little bumpy out there this morning at Burwell but still 100% fishable. Trolled from 52 ft south to 62 ft with the north wind behind us, only caught one before we got to 58 ft then got some action, went 8 for 9 on walleye and 2 for 2 on bows. Both bows and 4 walleye came on 10 colour with a CJ...
  12. kissmybass

Fishing Report stanley straight out July 26 am

Scatter rap question Rapala has put this lip on several lures - deep husky jerks, tail dancers and the original minnows, which style is it that you are using? Thanks for the reports Mick, it's always nice to see what others are using.
  13. kissmybass

minnows

North Erie Marina just got a fresh supply
  14. kissmybass

port stanley

yesterday afternoon in 55 - 58 fow south east of bruce, 1 eye on a piston cup husky jerk behind 6 colours of lead, 2 eyes and 3 rainbow on a greasy chicken wing spoon behind 10 colours of lead.
  15. kissmybass

Question on Lead Core setup

I use braid for the backing due to the fact that 100 yards of leadcore takes a lot of reel space and flouro for the leader(20-30ft). I strip about 4" of lead out of the sheathe and use the albright knot...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks