Recent content by KirkM

1. K

Port Burwell Pics

Going to Port Burwell tomorrow for pics and bows, does anyone know what the word is on things around there? I figure early May should be good with good weather for it? Kirk
  2. K

Spring Perch

Hey everyone, any news on whether the perch are in the bay yet? I'm planning on going out the first week of May with my brother in law. Will the water be warm enough yet?
  3. K

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

I'm there, getter done!
  4. K

Scugog River - Lindsay

I've never tried this, but apparently sticking a big old mass of dew worms on a hook and reeling really fast has proven successful. My buddy caught a 42 incher one time doing that. Anyway, ya just never know what they will take.8D
  5. K

Pike - Bluff Bar - Friday, October 7th

Great report once again Mr. Duck Soup!
  6. K

Bronte Madness

Since I started this post, and its caught itense interest I feel I personally need to be clear and say that I do not try to snag Salmon. And i never keep any, nor take the roe. If I do snag one, I bring it in as quick as possible and release it. But it is good that people are raising...
  7. K

Bronte Madness

There are a million diferent ways to hook Salmon in the creek, but my favourite has been bouncing spoons off the bottom where there is current(you will lose lures, so be prepared and buy cheap five pacs from Walmart for $5.00). Theres also using floats with about 2 ft of lead and either a small...
  8. K

Bronte Madness

Its the right type of fishing for the right person... I love doing it, but I always lose lures. Its all part of the game.
  9. K

Bronte Madness

Had a great time last year when fishing for Salmon at Bronte near hwy 5. Landed several fish above 15lbs and of course released them afterwards. Well, tried again today with a buddy and we decided to try Petrocan Park for a change. Wow! hundreds of Salmon and not too many people compared to...
  10. K

Perch at Bruce

There's minnows at Wells last I checked...he said he was getting them in yesterday.
  11. K

Perch - Lighthouse/ Booth's Marina?

yeah, but I think luvperch is speaking of shore fishing off a dock or pier. I'm I correct in that assumption?
  12. K

KIDS FISHING DAY & SOME REC ROOM RENO's

Oh you jerk! lol, thats every man's dream. and yours happened by default! Very nice
  13. K

Big Dave

It is rude to doubt someone who is giving tips on where to catch perch...even if it was an outlandish # that Big Dave said he caught. At first I was skeptical about 400 perch in late August, but why would he bother going on here to waste his time with a bogus report? I've done some research on...
  14. K

Perch

Good stuff buddy, you get some good keepers from that trip?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks