Recent content by jmr

1. J

Perch/Bass - North Shore LPB - Thursday, July 18th

Arnie...you were 1/2 block away when I saw you you pull off South Drive to pick up Albert. I could have let you know that your supplier had no minnows as I ran into same situation yesterday. I went over to St. Williams to mine. Most people fishing TP for perch were doing well in 13-14 fow in...
  2. J

Perch - Pottohawk, Etc., Friday, June 15th

Arnie..We packed it in around 12:00 hours at Pottohawk after only 4 perch to show and then swung down to TP for a try. In less then 5 minutes on the drift we picked up 1st smally, then a perch. In an 1-1/2 hours we caught 6 smallies 1-3 lb, and another 8 good size perch. All on the drift 14...
  3. J

SM Bass - North Shore LPB - Friday, July 22nd

Perch were also slow on the bite this morning. We took 43 decent fish, on very slow drifts in the area where we both fished last friday. We did try the channel west of EC3 at 8am for 1/2 hour with no success other then one rocky. Packed it in at noon.
  4. J

Perch - Pottohawk - Monday, July 11th

Arnie. Fair size perch started to be seen at Turkey since last Thursday. off the east end, 14-16 FOW around weed pockets. Neighbours got their limit of 100 in 2 hours Friday, we brought home 90 on Sat, and neighbours did well again Sunday. Weather permiting we will give it another go tomorrow...
  5. J

??? for Duck Soup/canvasbackca.

I would rely on reports of actual water temp from our boys. Check out this note from the website home page. The temps given are only estimates. NOTICE (3/10/2011): The Great Lakes surface water temperature estimates presented in this website are automatically generated from satellite-derived...
  6. J

Pottohawk Perchin' -- (June 6)---> June 18

Big change from Friday....quite a number of boats, action was slow at all depths tried, no one seemed to be doing much and most caught were undersize. That's the way the BAY Perch fishing goes...here today gone tomorrow.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks