Recent content by JetSkins

1. J

Fishing Report Live Report 07/10 Long Point Bay

I am in Normandale CG Woke me at 2 am lighting the sky from the hercules air craft dropping flares on chutes till 3am counted 4 different rescue boats making their way from Dover to Pottahawk Nothing in the great newspapers here though, unless you wanna talk about Trump Any one else know...
  2. J

Perch rig technique

For those of us just learning. This might help. http://www.outdoorsniagara.com/dropshotting.htm
  3. J

Newbie Needs a helping hand.

Thanks guys Ya too bad its such a beast of a boat but hey I ll take the ride. I let you know how we made out .
  4. J

Newbie Needs a helping hand.

Friend offered to take me and my son out tomarrow out of Dover marina. 40 some odd foot cruiser. Me I am a avid river shore fisher and also new to the north shore area ( Normandale ) He is new to fishing all together. Any way looking for some advice where we should try our luck? Depth? Map...
  5. J

Ticks are out

Nice.
  6. J

Ticks are out

Lol. We often sing that to each other.
  7. J

Ticks are out

Ya out in Normandale the dogs have had countless deer tics and now we are seeing the larger ones. Had a few carried in the house. I have some bush on site and can almost be positive I've brought a few home too. Keep your eyes peeled. They are around for sure since the cpl warm days we had early...
  8. J

EC 10 Sunday May 5

Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting out.
  9. J

EC 10 Sunday May 5

Hey all, 1st post here at 6-8.. I have heard about "EC10" and a couple others like "old cut" and such. Is there a map online I can download to point out some of these spots? Or could i get pointed to the right direction to research it. I'm a new local to the area and wanna join in the fun.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks