Recent content by hunter21

1. H

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

It depends Kicks, if you are doing 2 hour limits, or you taking all day to get limits????:D
  2. H

Who got a Tan today ??? This is bad[B)]
  3. H

They are all at Rondeau Bay.
  4. H

Any Bankes Freedom owners?

Mlbgary, how much pounding do you do with your Lund?? you won't get any loose rivets on a bankes boats, but like you said there are pros and cons, to everything. Good Luck
  5. H

Any Bankes Freedom owners?

Ice, they are like an Ice breaker, use to own bankes dominator, guys would wait for me at the ramp in the park, when there was thick ice conditions, no problem at all breaking through, and no damage to the hull at all, Gar you probably have a story about some ice. Bankes #1 on the water.
  6. H

Folding seat in a Bankes Chesapeake

Had a bankes dominator years ago got Mike bankes to do this at the shop, I think it was just under $1000 to do,worked out great. Good luck
  7. H

any birds being had?

It was right next door, to the bradley on private land, no public allowed. Hunting was GREAT, 10,000 mallards feeding in the field about 750 yards away, Ducks, Ducks,
  8. H

any birds being had?

hunted a corn field by the Bradley Marsh, just after New years done with a limit in 2 hours, over 10000 mallards using the corn fields, probably one of my best hunts in a long time. Nothing like big Fat Mallards:D Will post pics once I figure it out.
  9. H

Long Point Old Boys Club -Secrets Revealled!

Big Dave You nailed it right on the HEAD
  10. H

Long Point Old Boys Club -Secrets Revealled!

What a bunch Of BS, started hunting in LP when I was 16 and now I am 42, if you don't like it, it is simple go somewhere else to hunt, yes there is rules, please admit they do get broken from time to time, had several occasion over my time there. That is why I hunt mitchell's bay now, and yes...
  11. H

painting decoy question

Just buy a set of millennium herter decoys,never have to paint those8D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks