Recent content by huey

1. H

Inner bay waves

Thanks for the info fellas.
  2. H

Inner bay waves

With a strong North wind how choppy does the inner bay get? Marine forecast is for waves to a metre but that is for whole eastern basin. Thinking of heading out in 18' boat tomorrow for bass and wondering how big waves get from north wind? Thanks for any advice.
  3. H

perch

Looking for perch today, started at EC10 for an hour and nothing. Moved in shallower to Old Cut area 5' area - nothing there either. Wind picked up and moved to east side of Pottohawk and guess what - Nothing!! Used minnows (didnt try worms) only one other boat on water and was told they got...
  4. H

lake o info needed

You want to get on Eastport Drive not North Shore. When on 403 from Hamilton stay in middle lane and it will take you right onto Eastport Dr, over liftbridge and Fisherman's Pier is first right.
  5. H

lake o info needed

Sorry for first one. I launch at Fisherman's Pier (under lift bridge) and head East out of channel till I hit 120 feet. Usually drop lines there, set at 30 and 50 feet deep. Usually start with a dark lure and silver lure to till I can figure what is working. i troll towards Bronte heading...
  6. H

lake o info needed

Huey
  7. H

Tarpon in Boca Grande!

Nice pics. Was down last week of May in Sanibel, rented a boat and took a trip to Boca Grande. What a sight watching those 100lb Tarpon jumping at surface. We were after large Sharks and a couple guides told me they were heavy in there hunting after tired out Tarpon. Said he had a Tarpon 10...
  8. H

Info about Lake Ont.

Try www.Spoonpullers.com, they have some good info regarding locations and conditions.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks