Recent content by Homewrecker

1. H

Coast Guard Warns Boaters One Type of Fuel Could Be ‘Catastrophic’

I updated the article. Take care, and stay safe!
  2. H

Coast Guard Warns Boaters One Type of Fuel Could Be ‘Catastrophic’

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/coast-guard-warns-boaters-one-type-of-fuel-could-be-catastrophic_4481826.html The agency warned that boaters should not use gasoline containing 15 percent ethanol, also known as E15 fuel. “This type of fuel is federally prohibited for recreational vessel...
  3. H

FISH AREN'T BITING????

4. fish mask.jpg

fish mask.jpg

5. H

Deep Water Perchin, NOT Over

Nice fishin' Dave, not as good as you got us this past July. We are still talking about our 200 fish and 64 lbs. of fillets!! Have a GREAT Day!!
  6. H

boat repair

Pressure-treated plywood, often called "Wolmanized" or P.T. plywood, is NOT " Marine grade" plywood, and those designations do not make the two products arbitrarily interchangeable. Pressure treated plywood is common plywood that has been subjected to pressure treatment with chemicals to prevent...
  7. H

Firs time out for EC10 Perch

Awesome, nice to be able to enjoy your harvest with your family!! It makes it easier to get a "pass" for next time!! Have a GREAT Day!!
  8. H

Advice for smaller boat on Long Point Bay

As "Jumbos" has mentioned you can see EC 10 from the Old Cut however here are the coordinates: EC10 marker Inner Bay 42°37 07.5 80°21 23.9 Have a GREAT Day!!
  9. H

boat repair

Here is a web site that you may find helpful?? Hope it helps. http://www.all-about-houseboats.com/houseboat-building-or-repair-what-plywood-exterior-or-marine-grade.html Have a GREAT DAY!! Have a GREAT Day!!
  10. H

Big Thanks to Big Dave

Thanks Big Dave for a Fishing Charter I'll never forget!! We limited out in a little more than 2 1/2 hours for (200) Jumbo Perch. Well I must admit they all weren't Jumbos, we caught 2 perch approx. 8" that swallowed the hook and after the removal of the hook they were going to die so they were...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks