Recent content by hawgseeker

1. H

Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 26

Very nice! They look like the footballs the NFL will use tomorrow for Thanksgiving games.
  2. H

Lake Erie Giant

Tank!
  3. H

Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 19 & 20

Crushing them Jesse! Do you run a trolling motor with spot lock?
  4. H

Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 17

Smallie slabs awesome!
  5. H

For Sale 25ft trailer at Mitchell’s Bay

Is there a place you can leave your boat on the trailer, I don't like it left in the water for extended periods of time.
  6. H

Fishing Report Smallmouth Oct 20

Lake Erie footballs! Well done! What brand is your hat? Looks cool!
  7. H

Fishing Report Smallmouth Oct 8

For us weekend anglers the winds have been brutal! Thanksgiving weekend also not looking good. Time to take some sick days. Great smallies!
  8. H

Fishing Report Smallmouth Sept 30

Super smallies! Thanks for posting.
  9. H

Boat winterizing

A number of good places you could take your boat to, some are site sponsors. Due to my location I get my boat winterized at Proctors in Simcoe. They have always done me right.
  10. H

Fishing Report Smallmouth Sept 15

Fall smallies looking forward to it! Beautiful fish, the one on the left looks like its been eating well.
  11. H

Off Topic Fish Batter

What about dipping fillets in milk or egg mixture? It is usually mentioned as an important step but when I do it before dipping them into Fish Crisp I always seem to get a heck of a mess.
  12. H

Wanted Found

I have a 12ga Winchester SXP Black Shadow 28 inch barrel handles 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. Excellent condition.
  13. H

Off Topic New Fishfinder Opinions

I have the Simrad GO7 and really like it. Previous unit was Lowrance Hook 7 which seemed to lag a fair bit. I like the touch screen aspect of the Simrad.
  14. H

Fishing Report Bass fishing lnfo

Inner Bay + weeds= LMB
  15. H

Fishing Report Finally a bass report! Aug 5

I hear you, just about done with my Minn Kota Power Drive. Need a serious upgrade! If you were to purchase Power Poles/Talon what length would you think best for Inner Bay.?