Recent content by frenchy

1. F

Collins taxi

Ya i wished i would have known that yesterday. Cost me 46 dollars to park and 2 scoops of minnows. I heard good things about collins but i wont be back!!!
  2. F

Bay of Quinte Walleye VIDEO

Awesome. Congrats on PB. Is that an outfitter you were with? Do you have a contact name?
  3. F

Fishing Report Bay Of Quinte Giants

I have always wanted to try there. Any recommendations on guides or accomodations?
  4. F

Paid my $15.00 for moose tag

No you did not buy a tag....lol Just entered a draw!
  5. F

Dunnville ice

Anyone have any updates on ice conditions in Dunnville? Looking to get out. I know fishmasters is having a little tourny but haven't heard if it was canceled so i would think the ice is still good!
  6. F

Fishing Report Port Burwell

Check out Sams pro release clips also. These are releasable with a tension screw. Good for mono or braid.
  7. F

Off Topic Worm harnesses

Are you selling? They look great!!!!
  8. F

Off Topic Which is better... Church TX-22 or Walleye Planer Board

Anyone have experience with gator boards. Seen a few youtube videos and they look good. 35 bucks american with tattle flags
  9. F

Detroit river shore fishing?

Is that around centennial park?
  10. F

Detroit river shore fishing?

Anyone try shore fishing on the Detroit river? Where do you fish from? Any luck in the past? With all this time the next few weeks, thinking of a rd trip. Any advice? Thank you
  11. F

What length mono leader lead core

I use 10-15'. Get better action at the lure with shorter leads. Leadcore has its own action that works really well. Longer leads loses that leadcore action at the lure.
  12. F

Lets see your ride........

2003 186 princecraft platinum 3.0lt. Scotties, berts track/rod holders. Mast and simrad sonar. Unfortunenately might sell this year. Not using as much as i want to!!!
  13. F

Anything happening in Port Maitland / East end?

This thread may stay quiet for a few more weeks. Big tourney 3rd week of June. But I am sure they are out there!!! Maybe not a lot but a few!
  14. F

Lake Erie Walleye Derby

Bad weekend. Everyone gone for holidays!!!
  15. F

Off Topic Dipsy colours

Google color penetration through water. The more brighter, clear and calm water the better for bright colorfull dipsys. Darker skys windy days changes everything. Rule of thumb is darker colors work better the deeper you go.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks