Recent content by foulslayer43

1. F

A hunters opinion please

Maybe a shotgun would be better for you as there are more options of game to hunt with a shotgun compared to a .22 Don
  2. F

Bad Manners

I was drifting and found a spot I put a marker out and before i started my motor a big blue boat moved over and parked 2 feet from my marker! It wasnt a marker left out for anymore time than when I was within a hundred yards of it or more when leaving the spot I take it with me. Don
  3. F

Bad Manners

I have been on the inner bay fishing for 35 years or so and the worst I have seen is when I throw a marker out and the same charter boat has came to fish on my marker at least on 2 different ocasions Thanks go out to the Big Dick! Its a big lake people! Don
  4. F

bass this morning ec5

Yes they are channel markers Rachel. EC 10 is the end of channel marker ( big concrete marker) Green and red ones mark the channel out of the innerbay past Turkey Point sandbar Don
  5. F

Burwell

Fished off Port Burwell today from 7am or so til the rain chased us off at around noon and only caught 1 12 lb bow and an 8.6 lb wally. Bow was 20 feet down in 58 and walley was 40 feet.Only 2 fish but were eating well tonite :)[^]
  6. F

Perch at Pottohawk

Thanx for the info ! Don
  7. F

Perch at Pottohawk

Has anyone been out fishing for perch at or close to Pottohawk? Would maybe like to chase some this coming weekend if the weather permits. Don
  8. F

Canoe Repair

Banks in Port Rowan deals with fiberglass boats , although I'm not sure if they do repairs. Don
  9. F

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

I'm interested. Don
  10. F

Advice for smaller boat on Long Point Bay

If you go out from Port Rowan this time of year it will probably be pretty weeded up and can be very frustrating trying to get your boat moving in that mess. I would go to Ray's at Old Cut Marina.He will have minnows there as well! Don
  11. F

EC 10

I was at EC10 on Saturday as well and caught roughly 70 and kept about 20 of them. Lots of little ones,but managed enough bigger ones for a meal. Don
  12. F

Dual planer board help

I bought some shower clips at the dollar store, some aligator clips from canadiantire and some clear tubing from ct as well. Hook the aligator clip to the shower clip and add .5 or .75 of an inch of tubing to each jaw of the aligator clip.I'm not sure if it will hold a dipsey on 3 as I havent...
  13. F

Lack of real info

I guess I should start posting to get my numbers up Don
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks