Recent content by fishinjunkie

1. F

burwell sept 5

Yes I got out about 11 30 and it was a lot slower than last saturdays slam fest and the fish were smaller. The water was almost flat and it was a great ride out and in but the biting flys are bad. I also caught a lot of farm animals and the pics were very scatterred but the good news is they are...
  2. F

June 27 Burwell

Well I finally got out. It was a little rough but I have been waiting all week so we went anyhow. 1 small pic and two huge bows and the largest sheephead i have ever seen. We were not marking many fish and at first I tried high in the water column and finaly caught the pic down 49 in 58 on the...
  3. F

First try at Trolling

Helmut I am not too sure why you are having difficulty controlling the boat you have, in my humble opinion, it is one of the best types of boat for trolling in Erie. don't be too concerned with accuracy when you are out trolling, it's not like you are trolling in a lake in Northern Ontario where...
  4. F

Thank You

There are too many boaters who think the vhf radio is a cb, so like others I frequently tune to just 16. If you have a radio on your boat, please, take the course and follow the rules! I have helped a few troubled boaters myself and would readily help in any fashion but I need to know of your...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks