Recent content by coberfam

1. C

nascar sunday

Where you straight South of port. Hoping for a good day on Wednesday. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. C

Hastings

Can anyone provide me with the Latitude and Longitude for Hastings. I am hoping to go perch fishing when every this windy weather ever lets up. What is the suggestion for depth to start fishing to keep the kids interested. Maybe the Sandhills is a better choice but any help would be greatly...
  3. C

Port Burwell Sat 24th

We fished 60’ - 63’ east of port in front of Sandhills from 7:15 am and finished at 11.00am with a 2 man limit. Water was only 1/2 ‘ waves most of the time but did build to 1 1/2 ‘ by 10:30. Very comfortable water conditions and non stop action. Threw several smaller eyes back to grow bigger...
  4. C

Fishing Report Port Burwell Saturday morning

We fished 3 Miles east of Burwell in 58-63’ of water. Best was 60-62’ using 2 rods. One downrigger set @ 52’ and other rod was a dipsey set on #1 out 165’. We had our 2 man ticket in 3 1/2 hrs. Lure of choice was blueberry muffin & a NK spoon with purple/yellow on it. Throw back 4 small...
  5. C

Burwell

Hoping to get out fishing at Burwell Thursday morning. Winds looks like they should be light by 10am. Planning on leaving port at 9:30 for my last trip of the year. If anyone can confirm that this is going to be a good plan, please let me know as my wife doesn’t like big waves.
  6. C

Fishing Report Burwell Thursday

Friday looks the best at this point. Hopefully l can give it a go if the winds are down by mid morning.
  7. C

Off Topic License Question

Is a senior fishing allowed a sport or conservation limit.
  8. C

Burwell waves July 4?

You never know what its like sometimes until you get to the lake. I mostly go by the winds but they can be light and still have bigger waves then you would expect depending on the wind direction. 1 ft waves is very fishable. Good luck out there and play it safe.
  9. C

Port Burwell Marina Docks Available 2021!

I understand that launch fees are $15.00 which is fine with me but do l have to pay another $ 10.00 to park the boat trailer and truck while we are out fishing ? Hopefully not. Thank you
  10. C

Port Burwell Marina Docks Available 2021!

l am also a long time user of this launch and look forward to meet you and see the changes. Do you know when the launch will be open as l can't wait to get back out on the water. What are the launch fees this year ? Thank you
  11. C

Off Topic Lure Search...

Looks like AC Shiner
  12. C

Burwell Monday Morning

When we were out last week, we went west toward Pt Bruce to 58 ft and trolled out to 64 ft using greasy chicken, nascar & monkey puke spoons. Most of our time we were just east of port Bruce and got 12 walleye with 4 people. All on the riggers with the balls at 48, 51 & 54 ft in a 4 hr period...
  13. C

Pictures of perch

Does Port Burwell have minnows. Planning on a trip Monday morning for perch. Thanks
  14. C

Port Burwell Perch

Planning on going out of Burwell for perch on Wednesday. Can any one give info on the perch activity and whether to go to the sand Hills or Silver Barn area. Thanks
  15. C

Fishing Report Port Burwell June 7th

Nice day, good to see the Walleye are there. What depth where you fishing and was it east or west of port. Planning on going Tuesday. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks