Recent content by ccr

1. C

Second Controlled Hunt

92D has three muzzleloader controlled hunts, the second starts tomorrow, the third starts Dec 4.
  2. C

Things you find 2.5 miles offshore.

Got him pointed towards shore and followed him in. Took him over a hour.
  3. 20230930_144658.jpg

20230930_144658.jpg

4. C

A little better picture.
  5. 20230930_134905.jpg

20230930_134905.jpg

6. C

Found this guy east of Burwell.
  7. 20230930_134841.jpg

20230930_134841.jpg

8. C

Off Topic Dipsey rings

@scrimmy, you're close.You forgot to mention if your reels were calibrated to the closest inch. lol
  9. C

Off Topic Dipsey rings

I use most posts as a starting point. Someone saying 100 ft. Back on number 3 setting, doesn't give you all the information. Is he using 0,1 or 3 size dipsies. Braid or mono and what line strength. His reels are not calibrated the same as yours. I start at his settings, 100 ft on #3. Then very...
  10. C

Parry sound (Georgian bay) bass

Launch at the marina at the end of Bay St. In Parry Sound. Start working around Bob' Point all the way to the old town beach. You will find the old cribbing for boat houses and docks, from years ago. I'm talking from 100 years ago. Fish from the marina around the point to in front of the...
  11. C

Quick trip today

Left the house at 7am, was backing my boat into the driveway at 12 noon. Thanks to Tailfeathers, for the tip on how far back to set the dipies. We had a quick 2 man limit. 11 of 12 kepts came off the dipies with worm harnesses. If you pay attention Tailfeathers will give all the info you need in...
  12. C

Port Burwell youth fishing day

I just want to congratulate Reel Theraoy and Tailfeathers on the great weekend they organized for the kids. The smiles were wide and the laughter was loud.
  13. C

Off Topic Port Glasgow Mess

I have not use the cleaning. I take my fish home to clean. Is a phone number you can call, if you notice there's a problem with the cleaning station? I'm sure there is someone from the PGYC, that's checking the vehicles have played their ramp fees. Could this person also check the cleaning...
  14. C

Charter wanted

No that's Cindy Lou Who, I think they're referring to Cindy Lou Martin from Port Burwell.
  15. C

This years walleye classes...

Those are what's know has restuarant fish. The perfect size for a whole fillet to put on a plate at a restaurant. That's the size restaurants want.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks