Recent content by Captain Idiot

1. C

Largemouth Sun Aug 19/12 inner bay

Thank you for the info. Was in the inner bay yesterday & found various weedbeds both south and west, but did not get even 1 bite. Tried craks, flipping, jigging various soft plastics with various colours and nothing worked. Ended up just going towards Millionaires and got a bunch of small...
  2. C

One more question, if they were out deep were you still in the inner bay or had you moved up along the outer bay or just directly out into Erie? Also, this may be a stupid question, but do you have a DSI fish finder & if not how do you find the weedbeds when you are out in deeper water and...
  3. C

Looks like you had an awesome day. I have been dying to get some bucketmouths for the past while but don't know where to find them. Not asking you to spill any secrets but were you in the shallows or were they still out deep?
  4. C

bay closed???

I am a novice to fishing the inner bay, so where exactly is the Pinchel Fish Sanctuary? I heard something about a there being a line from Booth Harbour to Old Cut, but does that mean that you can still fish out towards EC10, EC8 or EC6?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks