Recent content by bubzee

1. B

Lake Nipissing limit Cut In Half 2013

They sure don't, but have to admit it does hurt the population. I know some near the golden lake area with 100+ lbs in the freezer. That's only one person. There is no way that spearing them in a spawning run can't hurt the population.........just sayin
  2. B

ice fishing already AHHH

Ahh, well it makes sense now, I am in timmins for the holidays, ice and snow everywhere out here. Huts are even out.
  3. B

ice fishing already AHHH

Really!!?? What area are you in? I know the london and surrounding area barely has a slight glaze over it. Wish it would freeze over though. I'm missing my ice fishing.
  4. B

Bayfield

Beautiful report, and have to agree with packrat. But that's a hell of a report, I have been trying to get out, but deer season has been getting in the way. Not a bad problem to have though. Gotta love the pepperettes!!!
  5. B

Bayfield

Go team HIV?? That's funny. Anyways, what's with the never ending soap opera on this site? It is a fishing update site isn't it? So let people update, if others want to go out, let them. But not many people are experienced enough to go out and land rainbows. So let's not assume that everyone...
  6. B

lake running

Anyone been out in the lakes lately?? Looking to make a venture out somwhere soon. Maybe musky, walleye, whatever really. Just don't know what is out there this time of year. Any info would be great. Thanks guys
  7. B

Asian Carp

I also watched that episode, and have seen many before that as well, agreed chromeseeker, the penalties must be severe, as these fish will devastate everything that we all know and love, not to mention they breed so fast, by the time they got under control, there wouldnt be a fish in the lake...
  8. B

Any Ryerse action yet?

CH132, i do know full well what posting a spot does for the habitat, absolutely no good whatsoever. But i have never posted a spot or honey hole at all. And to QUINNER01, the signs that say no tresspassing, dont exactly mean that no one is allowed there, just need to get permission from land...
  9. B

Any Ryerse action yet?

Well said chromeseeker, funny how many people think they own and run the rivers. I dont know, i dont agree with people raping the rivers of all the fish, but i did buy a lisence, and i do like rainbow trout on the bbq, so why not take one home. Not saying everyday, also not saying take as many...
  10. B

Big Otter action

Thanks silverbullet, i know big otter very well, been fishing down there for close to 10 yrs now. All i asked for was a water update, not worth driving from the other side of london to (my spot) if its raging high (which would be odd this year) or too low and muddy. Thanks for the reports guys...
  11. B

Big Otter action

Well guys, maybe fish bones is all choked up, cause thats all he catches...........fish bones!!!
  12. B

Big Otter action

Thanks kevin!
  13. B

Big Otter action

Thanks guys, was just wondering, 'Fish Bones', the site was designed for fishing updates all I asked was the water conditions, not where every fish was in the stream. I see your just negative. You'll be alright. Bubzee
  14. B

Big Otter action

Does anyone know the conditions of big otter reccently, I figure it should be firing up soon enough, but am guessing the water is low
  15. B

huron tribs

Seems a bit early for the coho to be running already doesn't it?? Can't wait til the bows get there though!! Always a blast Bubzee
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks