Recent content by Braggin Rights

1. Braggin Rights

Port Dover Launch?

Hey all - Just wondering if the launch in Port Dover is open currently? Looking to launch there at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning. Thanks so much!
  2. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report Saturday Feb 15 Niagra River / Lake Ont.

Paul is the absolute best! He has taken my daughter under his wing and taught her so much. Happy to see someone local going out with him!
  3. Braggin Rights

Fall Fishing Deer Creek

Hey gang... I was at the park yesterday and asked about the fall/winter/spring fishing on Deer Creek. You're %100 allowed to walk in, and even carry a canoe, kayak, small boat etc. in from the main gates. The park is closed, so it's %100 at your own risk, but they won't try to kick you out...
  4. Braggin Rights

Fall Fishing Deer Creek

Yeah like Feed Guy said, I'm %100 certain you're allowed to walk in after the park officially closes. Not %100 sure what the rules are with regards to carrying a canoe or something in... I'll try to find out for you. I have a permit to film underwater footage for work purposes after the park...
  5. Braggin Rights

Backus Conservation Video

I'm the one who made the video, and it was my idea to include the "Patrol Boat". It was part of the story, and I even had the stickers made up myself, and purposely included a shot of them so that it'd be clear to the viewers that it was in fact a patrol boat. The LPRCA was actually...
  6. Braggin Rights

Fish-A-Thon for a Cure - August 20th 2016

Hey bud! New phone... fire me a text so I have your # again... Would love to have you again! Right on man! Thanks again! Would be great to see you!!
  7. Braggin Rights

Backus Conservation Video

Is that the vid you were looking for?
  8. Braggin Rights

Fish-A-Thon for a Cure - August 20th 2016

Hey Gang, We finally have the registration open for this years fish-a-thon. Please pop by http://www.fish-a-thon.com/registration.htm to register and get your pledge sheets. Also, we're in need of prizes for the prize table. If you're able to donate something please drop me a line and I'll...
  9. Braggin Rights

Older Bass Boat Wanted

Sure I'd be interested.. thanks for the heads up. Drop me a message if you're able to dig up any info. Thanks again!
  10. Braggin Rights

Older Bass Boat Wanted

Hey Gang! So it looks like I'm going to be boat-less in the very near future. I mainly fish Deer Creek, and occasionally fish the shallows outside of Port Rowan in the summer months for largemouth, pike and panfish. What I'd like to do is pick up an older bass boat, or maybe something that...
  11. Braggin Rights

A GREAT ESCAPE

Fishhead67 - Here's a vid I did for my wife's 30th birthday last September.. And I did this for mother's day last year.
  12. Braggin Rights

A GREAT ESCAPE

Hey bud - thanks so much for the kind words. It truly means a lot. Honestly I can't take all the credit - I came up with this idea because I knew Deb and Doug would kill it on their end. The park means a lot to them and I knew they'd bring their A-game. My family loves spending time there as...
  13. Braggin Rights

A GREAT ESCAPE

Thanks to you as well Knapptime... Glad you enjoyed the vid... Cheers!
  14. Braggin Rights

A GREAT ESCAPE

Thanks Gdog! Very much appreciated.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks