Recent content by bobbyb

1. B

Fishing Report SALTWATER SALMON FISHING IN NANAIMO BC

Great Pic's and congrats on the catch. Thanks for sharing.
  2. B

Ice fishing

I noticed a note on waterways web site that ice fishing has been suspended. May want to call to verify. Best of Luck wherever you go.
  3. B

MERRY Chistmas

very well put and so true Merry Christmas to all.
  4. B

Flu season is here

wow mick Irritable Bowel Syndrome - my wife works in long term care (has for the past 30 years) and has seen the effects of IBS. She read your post and agree with you and the way you are managing your eating habits - starting with replenishing Bacteria with Yogurt - she said Greek is an...
  5. B

Flu season is here

This is vital according to my Dr. mick. Many people are "carrier's" and never get whatever virus is floating around. Scary stuff as these Virus's mutate into new strains.
  6. B

Flu season is here

Some people are just PIGS. They could care less. They are sick yet go out shopping or whatever and spread their germs - send the kid's to school.....and on and on. I can appreciate that sometimes sh*t happens, you need to get out but come on.........Tim Horton's/MacDonald's........really Please...
  7. B

Anyone here use Talora Dipsy Rods?

Puggz You will absolutely love the 9 footer MP. Super great for playing a fish, However, if you have never fished a 9' it will take a bit of getting use to it. The snubber - for sure. I'd pass on those ones that look like string - get the thicker ones - Black if at all possible - If not use a...
  8. B

Erieau and the Erieau Motel

As Erie feeln previously posted, My wife and I had a Great 2 days at the Erieau Motel/Marina. Our Motel room was Spotless, the deck area adjacent to the the launch was real nice to sit and relax or BBQ, and we will def be back. Fishin, well not so great in the lake cause we did not venture out...
  9. B

It was only a matter of time

If so, (and the CBC story is true) - the effort's to sustain them in the US failed. Lack of Federal funding forced Illinois to go it alone in it's containment efforts. Unbelievable that this happened. Politics, again, and again. and again............
  10. B

Nice Morning at Erieau

Great Pictures Ernie!! (Looks like he will be locked into fishing for life) tight lines, bobby
  11. B

idoit sea doo boat pilot turkey point beach

Thks WhatsthePoint for that information.
  12. B

idoit sea doo boat pilot turkey point beach

I too would like to know if this *677 applies to a cell and does it cover SW Ontario or all of the province?? Thks
  13. B

Common Sense?

Very well said Porkpie. As for myself, I pretty much operate like you when the weather is crap either fog or darkness.
  14. B

Lake wawashkesh

Beauty Laker - Congrats!! bobby
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks