Recent content by Bass Tracker

1. Bass Tracker

Minnows Port Stanley.

Where are you located and what are your hours of service?
  2. Bass Tracker

Fishing Report Perch - Hastings/Burwell - Tueday, July 19th

Where is the best place to launch in Burwell and do they have minnows? I was thinking of making the trip tomorrow for the 1st time. Sounds like Bruce is filled with nets and tough fishing.
  3. Bass Tracker

HORTY AN VICKI

And only 2 perch to go with it! Where are the perch?
  4. Bass Tracker

Where to launch in Burwell

Hey everyone. I want to try perching at the Sandhills this weekend. I usually fish bruce, so not sure where to launch or get minnows in Burwell??? Also i assume that when people talk about the Sandhills they mean the park? Thanks
  5. Bass Tracker

Finally weatherman wrong in a good way. Burwell June 29

Any hints? Depth? Location? Sandhills maybe. Great catch. Hope to see the same tomorrow.
  6. Bass Tracker

Free ramp to inner bay ??

The ramp at port rowan has a box that u can put money in. Costs 15 dollars. Put it in an envelope with your vehicle info so they know who has paid. Then you have to park your vehicle on the other side by the trees.
  7. Bass Tracker

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Thanks
  8. Bass Tracker

HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

If you are around later can you do another report early this afternoon. Thinking of coming down after work. Thanks Horty
  9. Bass Tracker

Pike June 24

Great fish Jesse!
  10. Bass Tracker

Hastings from Burwell? ?

GPS coordinates???
  11. Bass Tracker

Pike Port Rowan

Casting spoons.
  12. Bass Tracker

Pike June 5

Thanks for the lesson. Hahaha
  13. Bass Tracker

Pike Port Rowan

Fished from 5:15 - 7:45. Landed 7 pike, 2 bass, and 1 little perch. Lost more then we landed. Great night out with my mom. Making memories!
  14. Bass Tracker

Largemouth Aug 1

Awesome night. Had a BLAST!!! Thanks again Spilliard.
  15. Bass Tracker

Port Bruce Perch

Launched at 7am at North Erie Marina. Excellent service as usual. They make it so easy to decide where to launch from. Thanks guys. fished till about 12. Caught 106 perch. about 50 gobies. urgg!!! Headed Straight out of creak till I hit 35 feet of water. Anchored, put my feet up and enjoyed a...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks