Recent content by Baller

1. Baller

Crappie Mar.7

Ok I think you guys have bitched and moaned enough about spilliard1's "secret spot" I have lived 10 min from the point for 33 yrs and have never crappie fished. I would like to maybe try it once but the problem I have with the original post is there is no info on how to catch crappie in LPB...
  2. Baller

Number of poles

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys
  3. Baller

Number of poles

Hey kinda a dumb question but does anyone no the number of poles per person you can ice fish with in LPB ? Thanks
  4. Baller

Dipsys and Leadcore

Hi longlines from what I have been told and read #1 setting is %10 of the amount of line out so 100ft of line = 10ft to the side #2=%20 #3=%30 and as far as leadcore I don't think it will matter really your core only drops 5 ft every 30 ft ( colour) of line let out so its not possible to catch...
  5. Baller

Burwell Rainbows and Walleye

Well I'm not the most experienced angler by and means but I went out last Friday afternoon for 6+ hours 38-57 fow Used spoons, reef runners, hot lips. On riggers , lead core, dipsys, and boards fished 10-45ft in the water column, 1.8-3mph just west of burwell and came home with an empty cooler...
Back